And the winner is….
Congratulations to James Street Veterinary Centre, who’ve won our prize draw for a free Virtual Vet Nurse for a year. Thank you to everyone who entered.
What’s the prize?
One lucky clinic will win a Virtual Vet Nurse to work in their clinic for a year, absolutely free! (That’s 12 x months @ £145 per month, or a total prize value of £1,740).
Entries are open now, and any UK-based veterinary clinic is eligible to enter. You do not need to be an attendee of the London Vet Show.
When is the winner announced?
The winner will be announced by Veterinary IT Services, and also publicized on this page (check back for updates).
Conditions of entry
- Multiple entries for the same clinic are allowed (to a maximum of 3 entries). Please include a different name and email for each of the 3 entries.
- Entries will close at 12 midnight (UK time) on November 27th, and the winner announced on December 1st, 2023.
- The winner will be drawn randomly using randomdraws.com.
- The winner will be immediately notified by email, and by announcement on this page.
- The winner agrees to have their clinic name published for promotional purposes.
- The redeemable prize is free subscription services to Virtual Vet Nurse, to a maximum value of £1,740. It is not redeemable for cash.
- The prize must be redeemed (i.e the Virtual Vet Nurse starts working at clinic) within 6 months of the winner being notified.
- By entering this prize draw, you consent to receiving the quarterly newsletter from Virtual Vet Nurse (you can unsubscribe at any time).